Undercar Specialists since 1940
White Wheel Aligning Service was founded by George P. White, a graduate of the Bear Alignment School in Iowa. George specialized in frame straightening and front end alignment. After working at City Auto Frame on Carnegie Ave., Sefang Towing & Frame in Toledo, Riverside Body & Frame in Fairview Park, and Kamm's Auto Body & Ignition nearby on Lorain Ave., he bought the property at 15207 Lorain Avenue and built his Front End and Brake specialty shop in 1950. In 1967, White Wheel expanded into the Fleetwing station on the corner of West 152nd and Lorain Ave., and in 1980 expanded into the West Park & Wilmarink Dairy building on West 152nd, where we still operate today.
White Wheel is still family owned and operated, now in the third generation. Mike, Tom, Jean, Peggy, and Anna White, along with our family of loyal employees, constantly strive to provide our customers with the highest quality of service and parts possible.
We are located at:
15207 Lorain Ave. Cleveland, Oh 44111-5532 USA in the Northern hemisphere of the Planet Earth on Lorain Ave between Warren/W150 & Triskett Rd, next to Ganley Chevrolet